Issues arising from poor performing roof systems, exterior wall systems, and waterproofing systems are a major cause of tenant complaints. Issues from leaks to energy usage/efficiency can cause poor relations with tenants, degrade the value of real estate assets and can be costly in the form of loss rental revenue, unusable space, and resale opportunities.
Since our beginning, Eastern Architectural Representatives has assisted numerous building owners and managers solve moisture infiltration problems and thermal performance concerns; ensure that their new systems are being specified and installed properly; and that these systems provide maximum return on investment.
Eastern Architectural Representatives can assist building owners and managers with:
To learn more or if you have an inquiry, please e-mail Eastern Architectural Representatives or call us at (866) 533-1010.
- Inspection and evaluation of existing roofing and waterproofing systems
- Solution and System recommendation
- Specification writing and review
- Recommendations for professional designer, consultant, and contractors
- Green building options
- Solar Smart technology
- Provide building energy analysis